- 1 Dragon Stone for completing each stage. For a total of 4 Dragon Stones
- The event Specific Dokkan medal used to dokkan awaken Trunks Teen – Future Hope
|Character||Rarity||HP||ATK||DEF||Leader Skill||Passive Skill|
Trunks Teen – Future Hope
|SR > SSR||7,562||5,229||3,721||STR Type HP & ATK +30%||ATK and DEF +10% for all allies|
Trunks Teen – Hope Hidden in the Mind
|SSR > UR||8,104||6,521||4,078||STR Type HP & ATK & DEF +30%||ATK and DEF +15% for all allies|
Note: INT Mecha Frieza and King Cold appear on the stages but they are not droppable.
- It’s best to take in a full AGL team to take down STR Trunks.
- The higher the stage difficulty the higher the chances are of Trunks Teen – Future Hope Dropping
- To battle on the 25 stamina super strike stage your team cost cannot exceed 100
25 stamina super strike stage tips:
- We recommend you use an AGL +3 Ki leader with low-cost AGL stunners. Choose Gogeta as a friend captain or a good AGL nuker to nuke Trunks. It can be done with other team setups but this is the most common
- Have turn skipping, damage reducing and full HP healing support items, or a Ki Sphere Changer to get more Super Attacks launched
Note: You can farm this Trunks to level the Special ATKs on other UR and SSR Teen Trunks you might have