Frieza – The Evil Emperor of the Universe Dokkan Event Guide


Rewards:

  • 4 Dragon Stones. One for completing each stage
  • The event Specific Dokkan medal 
Character Rarity HP ATK DEF Leader Skill Passive Skill

Frieza 1st Form – Inescapable Malice
SR > SSR 6,772 6,114 2,845 INT Type HP, ATK & DEF +20% Tyrant – High chance of ATK +53%
V V V Dokkan Awaken V V V
Frieza Final Form – Ruinous Rule SSR > UR 7,051 6,870 3,882 INT Type HP, ATK & DEF +30% High probability of ATK +70%

Stages:

Stage Boss Difficulty Stam Unit XP Rank XP Zeni Drops
Fear Beyond Death Normal 10 5,000 1,500 5,200
Fear Beyond Death Hard 15 15,000 4,000 10,000
Fear Beyond Death 1st Battle:

2nd Battle:
Z-Hard 20 50,000 8,000 22,500
Full-Power Final Battle 1st Battle:

2nd Battle:

3rd Battle:
Z-Hard 40 80,000 15,000 45,000

Extra info and tips:

  • On Full-Power Final Battle Frieza has a Super Attack that hits for massive damage (around 250k+). Once he finished his countdown he releases the SA
  • Super Saiyan Goku – Pinnacle of Rage and Nail – Namekian Pride both have skills to block Friezes KO Super Attack and leave you with 1 HP
  • You will also find that in most cases you can’t change the order of your 3 attackers from Friezes Coercion skill. You can use a status effect removing support item to be able to move them for that turn (such as Sensu Beans, 100% heal Dende and Korin’s Herb Blend)
  • Full-Power Final Battle is for more experienced players that have had the luck of getting good cards so don’t be upset if you can’t beat it.
  • Take in UR stunners, defense tanks, and nukers for the best chance of beating 40 stam Frieza in the limited time you have.
  • Go to the right cloud on Full-Power Final Battle to jump to the left path.
  • Once Frieza hits his last bar of health you have to take him down with a Super Attack

Videos:

Using tank cards

Using free to play cards with no Dragon Stones