|Character||Rarity||HP||ATK||DEF||Leader Skill||Passive Skill|
Frieza 1st Form – Inescapable Malice
|SR > SSR||6,772||6,114||2,845||INT Type HP, ATK & DEF +20%||Tyrant – High chance of ATK +53%|
|Frieza Final Form – Ruinous Rule||SSR > UR||7,051||6,870||3,882||INT Type HP, ATK & DEF +30%||High probability of ATK +70%|
Extra info and tips:
- On Full-Power Final Battle Frieza has a Super Attack that hits for massive damage (around 250k+). Once he finished his countdown he releases the SA
- Super Saiyan Goku – Pinnacle of Rage and Nail – Namekian Pride both have skills to block Friezes KO Super Attack and leave you with 1 HP
- You will also find that in most cases you can’t change the order of your 3 attackers from Friezes Coercion skill. You can use a status effect removing support item to be able to move them for that turn (such as Sensu Beans, 100% heal Dende and Korin’s Herb Blend)
- Full-Power Final Battle is for more experienced players that have had the luck of getting good cards so don’t be upset if you can’t beat it.
- Take in UR stunners, defense tanks, and nukers for the best chance of beating 40 stam Frieza in the limited time you have.
- Go to the right cloud on Full-Power Final Battle to jump to the left path.
- Once Frieza hits his last bar of health you have to take him down with a Super Attack
Using tank cards
Using free to play cards with no Dragon Stones