Rewards & drops:
- 4 Dragon Stones. One for completing each stage.
- The event Specific Dokkan medal
- Super Saiyan Vegeta – Willing to Fight has a chance to drop on Saiyans Pride Z-Hard
|Character||Rarity||HP||ATK||DEF||Leader Skill||Passive Skill|
Super Saiyan Vegeta – Willing to Fight
|SR > SSR||6,703||6,065||3,316||All Types ATK +15%||ATK & DEF +30% when HP is 50% or below|
Super Saiyan Vegeta Angel – Return From the Dark
|SSR > UR||7,714||7,018||3,740||All Types ATK +20%||ATK and DEF +50% when HP is below 50%|
- Vegeta isn’t guaranteed to drop on Saiyan’s Pride Z-Hard
- You must finish off SSJ 3 Vegeta in 18 hits. Once your 18 hits are up you lose the match and you can’t use dragon stones to continue.
40 stamina The Most Powerful Blow tips:
- With the attack limit in place you’re basically forced to use nuking to take SSJ Vegeta down.
- Gogeta as a friend is recommended along with a +2 or +3 Ki leader.
- Your team should have mostly AGL units. A Super Saiyan themed team with high SA hitters would be best for Ki and ATK boosts.
- Take in Ghost Usher and a damage reducer like King Yemma to get your AGL team past TEQ SSJ Vegeta without dying.