RocketDock is a smoothly animated, application launcher. It provides a nice clean interface to create shortcuts for easy access and organization. The items are completely customizable with added Taskbar support. You can place the dock at the top, bottom left or right side of the desktop and add or remove items at your convenience. RocketDock comes with Aero Glass look which makes it quite elegant.
You can right click on the dock to customize it. For example, you can change dock position on desktop, add and remove items, enable auto hide, etc.
Some of the main features of Rocket Dock are as follows:
- Minimize windows to the dock
- Real-time window previews in Vista
- Running application indicators
- Simple drag-n-drop interface
- Multi-monitor support
- Supports alpha-blended PNG and ICO icons
- Icons zoom and transition smoothly
- Auto-hide and Popup on mouse over
- Positioning and layering options
- Fully customizable
- Completely Portable
- ObjectDock Docklet support
- Compatible with MobyDock, ObjectDock, RK Launcher, and Y’z Dock skins
- Runs great on slower computers
- Unicode compliant
- Supports many languages and can easily be translated
For more information, check out this video demonstration for RocketDock.
RocketDock works on
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7