SageThumbs is a shell extension which allows converting and previewing images from Windows right-click menu. It adds a number of useful image-related options to Windows right-click menu, such as,
- Preview of images directly from Windows right-click menu (which is a similar utility to FastPreview software).
- It provides extended information in picture tips
- It supports 162 image formats (224 extensions) via GFL Library, as well as additional 26 image formats via XnView plugins (if installed).
- It provides an option to send images or thumbnails via email.
- You can convert images between JPG, BMP and PNG in two clicks.
As SageThumbs is a Windows shell extension, it integrates with Windows and adds new features immediately after installation. For example, you can preview an image in Windows context menu (see screenshot below) and convert pictures between PNG, JPG and BMP formats.
You can also click SageThumbs Options from right-click menu configure settings.
After installation, SageThumbs also display more details in image tips (as shown below).
SageThumbs is open source and works on
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008