Apex Legends 1.92 Update Time ?
Apex Legends 1.92 update time is expected to be 6pm GMT on Tuesday, March 29, 2021. The main focus of this week’s Apex update is to release the new Warriors Collection, which will be released at the same time. The Warriors event is scheduled to last for two weeks and will end on April 12, 2022.
Live today, die tomorrow. Better than the other way around 🔧
Grab Rumble Ready Rampart when the Warriors Collection Event kicks off tomorrow, March 29. pic.twitter.com/pCvjXMXI6G
— Apex Legends (@PlayApex) March 28, 2022
Apex Legends 1.92 Patch Notes
- Double Tap recoil improvements.
- Double Tap burst fire delay reduced from 0.475 to 0.375.
- Ammo reserves increased from 120 to 140.
CONTROL MODE UPDATES:
- Fixed issue where players would not be able to see or select spawn points on the Spawn Menu after dying while stimmed as Octane.
- Fixed a UI bug where Mythic ammo icon appears on non-crate weapons when auto-reloaded.
- Fix for ammo disappearing from Rampart’s mobile Sheila when firing.
- Removed the Turbo Charger from Purple Tier weapons – Players have to get their Ratings up to Gold Tier in order to get it.
- Several crash fixes to help with mode stability.
HOP-UPS SPAWN RATE ADJUSTMENTS
- Increased spawn rate for Hammerpoint Rounds and Kinetic Feeder.
- Reduced spawn rate for Deadeye’s Tempo, Shatter Caps, and Boosted Loader.
- Fixed bug where players were unable to perform Ash’s skydive emote.
- Fixed bug where the Leaver Penalty warning would always show two minutes regardless of how many times you’ve disconnected.
- Fixed bug where damaging MRVN would count towards upgrading your Evo Shield.
- Fix for cases where Crypto can throw out multiple drones.
- Fix for cases where Pathfinder is able to grapple enemies indefinitely.
- Fix for cases where players are able to reset Wraith’s Tactical cooldown by ending her phasing while entering an Ash’s Portal.
- Fix for visual inconsistencies in Bloodhound’s Cyber Hunt skin.
- Fixed frame jitter that could appear while spectating a match.
- Fixed issue where Precision Choke was disabled by default on Golden TripleTake.
- Fixed issue where players could leave at the start of a match without being penalized.
- Fixed hack where players were able to duel-wield weapons.
- Fixed bug where players would not receive assist credit when damaging Gibraltar’s arm shield.
- Fix for bug when Crypto’s animation would glitch after using a finisher while in death protection.
- Arenas: Fix for visual bug where Legend abilities would stay onscreen during a match.
- Arenas: Fix for a bug where music could cut off at the start of a match in Habitat 4.
- Various fixes to charging systems in weapons to work more consistently and by design.
- Fix for cases where Wattson’s Ultimate’s shield regen would work through some windows in Command Center.
- Fix for cases where players could remove bullet spread when using ziplines.
- Fix for visual inconsistencies in reactive weapons after activating.
- Tropics Map: Fix for cases where players can be launched by Gravity Cannon while below it.
- Added tracker for “Battle Royale Wins”.
Apex Legends wiki :
|Genre(s)||Battle royale, first-person hero shooter|