Here’s everything we know about the FIFA 23 FUT Birthday Promo event, including start and end dates, rewards, ICONs, Team 2 leaks, and more.
FIFA 23 FUT Birthday release date
The FUT Birthday promotion began on Friday, March 24 at 1pm ET / 6pm GMT. It will last two weeks, with mini-releases for Team 1 and Team 2 arriving on Sundays.
The entire FUT Birthday Team 1 squad is as follows:
- Bernardo Silva (OVR 93)
- Marquinhos (OVR 91)
- Thomas Muller (OVR 91)
- Joao Felix (OVR 89)
- Alban Lafont (OVR 89)
- Emerson Royale (OVR 88)
- Samuel Chukwueze (OVR 87)
- Yeray (OVR 86)
- Djibril Sow (OVR 86)
Objectives and SBCs
During the FUT Birthday campaign, the following players received a unique card:
- Joselu (OVR 88) – OBJ
- Gregore (OVR 85), Daniel Maldini (OVR 85), Jesse Lingard (OVR 86) & Romain Alessandrini (OVR 87) – OBJ
- Pedri (OVR 91) – SBC
- FUT Birthday Icon Rivaldo (OVR 93) – SBC
- Alex Iwobi (OVR 89) – SBC
- Axel Disasi (OVR 87) – SBC
FUT Birthday Icons
In the first-ever release of FUT Birthday Icons, players like Eric Cantona and Jairzinho were included. Cantona got 5-Star ratings for both his Weak Foot Moves and Skill Moves. George Best and Ferenc Puskas were also among the eight Icons released on Friday, March 24.
Icon SBCs have also continued during FUT Birthday, with a special FUT Birthday Rivaldo now available to add to your club.
Twin Upgrades Mini-Release
This time, however, EA has released “Twin Upgrades” for three players, with a total of six new items added to packs. The two versions for each player have the same attributes but either have 5-Star Weak Foot OR 5-Star Skill Moves.
This makes little difference for defenders and midfielders, but there is a significant price difference between the two versions of Liverpool’s Darwin Nunez…
FIFA 23 FUT Birthday Team 2
Release date & time
We anticipate that this promotion will be released on March 31st, exactly one week after the release of the first FUT Birthday Team.
It will be released at 6PM GMT / 1PM ET / 10AM PT, just like the rest of the content in FIFA 23. This is when all new FIFA content is released, and FUT Birthday will be no exception.
Leaks & predictions
So far, there haven’t been many leaks for Team 2 of FUT Birthday, but we expect more as the week progresses. Some of the leaks are rumored to be SBCs/Objectives, but they appear to be coming soon.
Here are all of the leaks we’ve discovered thus far:
- Michail Antonio (West Ham/Jamaica)
- N’Golo Kante (Chelsea/France)
Even with the information we have so far, there is still a lot of room for us to guess. Here’s a list of the players we think will be in FUT Birthday Team 2:
- Alexandre Pato (Orlando Pirates/Brazil)
- Antonio Rudiger (Real Madrid/Germany)
- Ivan Rakitic (Sevilla/Croatia)
- Lucas Hernandez (Bayern Munich/France)
- Renan Lodi (Nottingham Forest/Brazil)
- Socrates (Icon/Brazil)
FIFA 23 FUT Birthday – Rewards
The following are all of the confirmed FUT Birthday 23 rewards:
- 81+ x11 Rare Players Pack – 1 FUT Birthday Swaps Token
- World Cup ICON Hernán Crespo – 2 FUT Birthday Swaps Tokens
- FUT Birthday Team 1 Pack – 3 FUT Birthday Swaps Tokens
- 82+ x20 Rare Players Pack – 5 FUT Birthday Swaps Tokens
- 85+ OVR x10 Pack – 10 FUT Birthday Swaps Tokens
- 87+ RTTF, FF Hero, FF, FUT Birthday Team 1 Player Pick – 15 FUT Birthday Swaps Tokens
- Prime ICON Rio Ferdinand – 17 FUT Birthday Swaps Tokens
- Two 84+ x20 Rare Player Packs – 20 FUT Birthday Swaps Tokens
- FUT Birthday ICON Alan Shearer – 20 FUT Birthday Swaps Tokens
- 90+ Prime ICON Player Pick – 27 FUT Birthday Swaps Tokens
How to get Swap Tokens
Swap tokens can also be found in certain Objectives, including First Owner Fiesta, Silver Stars, and Campaign Objectives. They’re also available in the Moments Star Gallery and certain SBCs like Puzzle Challenge and Marquee Matchups. During the campaign, you can also find some extra bonus tokens in the FUT Store.
Throughout the FUT Birthday Promo, players will have access to a total of 30 Swaps Tokens, which they can redeem for rewards near the end. These tokens are typically bronze-rated players (64 OVR) and resemble the card template shown below.
Swaps Token Tracker
Here are all of the released and confirmed FUT Birthday Swaps Tokens, as well as information on how to obtain them:
|FUT Swaps Token Player Name||How To Earn||Expiry Date|
|Sævar Atli Magnússon||Login to FUT||7 April|
|Anosike Ementa||FGS Challenge 10 SBC||27 March|
|Emeka Oduah||New Year Review Foundations Pack (90k)||24 March|
|Albert Hofman||First Owner Fiesta Objective||28 March|
|Liam Gibbs||Silver Stars Objective||29 March|
|Marc Aguado Pallarés||Denmark vs Finland SBC||30 March|
|Sunusi Ibrahim||FUT Birthday Player Objective||31 March|
|Jan Jurcec||FUT Birthday Daily Login Upgrade Objective||7 April|
|Samuel Silvera||FUT Birthday Party Objective||7 April|
|Jack McGlynn||FUT Birthday Daily Login Upgrade Objective||7 April|
|Lasse Günther||FUT Birthday Celebration Pack (85k)||31 March|
|Damian Isac||FUT Birthday Daily Login Upgrade Objective||7 April|
|Falah Waleed||FUT 15 SBC||31 March|
|Ralph Priso||FUT 16 SBC||1 April|
|Ulrich Ewolo||FUT 17 SBC||2 April|
|Tony Gallacher||FUT 18 SBC||3 April|
For the time being, that’s all there is to know about the FIFA 23 FUT Birthday event.