What is the Fortnite weekly Challenges ?
Completing each weekly challenge rewards players with 20,000 XP. Additionally, players will earn additional XP while performing in-game actions that are necessary to complete challenges.
XP Rewards this season:
Daily – 1,000 XP
Daily Bonus Goal – 15,000 XP
Weekly – 20,000 XP
Weekly Bonus Goals – 50,000 XP
Milestone – 6,000 XP
Milestone Bonus Goals – 20,000 XP
Narrative Quests – 32,000 XP
Kickstarter Quests – 35,000 XP
Bytes Quests – 30,000 XP
— iFireMonkey (@iFireMonkey) September 18, 2022
All weekly quests in Fortnite Chapter Three, season four
Here’s the complete list of Week 0 Challenges available at launch in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 Paradise.
- Eliminate an enemy within five seconds after sprinting while Chromed
- Deploy a Port-A-Bunker at a Named Location
- Evolve EvoChrome weapons by dealing damage
- Emote at The Flairship, The Driftwood, and No Sweat Insurance
- Knock down a Timber Pine and dislodge a Runaway Boulder in a single match
- Purchase from a Mending Machine
- Use Chrome Splash on a structure and phase through it within 5 seconds
Below, you can find all the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 Paradise week 1 challenges:
- Hit opponents while sliding (10).
- Bust through a door at Cloudy Condos and No Sweat Insure (2).
- Drive different types of chromed vehicles (3).
- Damage players with the Lever Action Shotgun or the Suppressed Submachine Gun (350).
- Purchase an item from Panther, Mancake, or The Underwriter (1).
- Catch Fish (3).
- Dislodge a Runaway Boulder with a slide kick (1).
- Hunt different kinds of wildlife (3).
- Repair vehicles (350).
Fortnite wiki :
|Genre(s)||Survival, battle royale, sandbox|
Xbox Series X/S,
|First release||Fortnite: Save the World|
July 25, 2017 (early access)