With the arrival of Kuki Shinobu and Yelan, the total number of characters in Genshin Impact has reached 50. It’s hard to figure out which is the best partner to travel with within the vast Genshin World. As update 2.7 progresses, it’s times like these when a tier list is necessary to level the playing field. Here is the Genshin Impact 2.7 Tier-List you’ve been waiting for.
Genshin Impact 2.7 Tier-List
All of the characters in this list are divided into three groups: Main DPS, Sub DPS, and Support. They are all evaluated under the same conditions in terms of damage, versatility for the same amount of investment, and performance at a higher level regardless of teammates.
|Overpowered (SS)||Hu Tao||Ayato||Raiden Shogun||–||Ayaka, Ganyu||Itto|
|Strong (S)||Diluc, Klee, Yoimiya||Childe||Razor, Keqing, Yae Miko||Xiao||Shenhe, Eula||Ningguang|
|Good (A)||Xiangling||Kokomi, Mona||Fischl, Beidou||Kazuha||Kaeya||Zhongli, Traveller, Noelle, Albedo|
|Average (B)||Thoma, Yanfei||–||Lisa, Traveller||Traveller, Jean, Venti||Chongyun, Rosaria||Gorou, Yun Jin|
|Weak (C)||Amber, Xinyan, Bennett||Xingqiu, Barbara||Kujou Sara||Sayu, Sucrose||Aloy, Qiqi, Diona||–|
- Hu Tao
- With her Elemental Skill, she deals a lot of Pyro DMG.
- Insane damage potential with vaporize and melt reactions.
- HP is sacrificed for increased DMG output.
- Works well in co-op mode.
- Raiden Shogun:
- Deals high Electro DMG.
- Increases team’s Elemental Burst DMG.
- Well-rounded kit, absurd energy recharge abilities and incredible damage with both elemental skills and burst.
- After sprinting, infuses the Cyro element into Normal and Charged Attacks.
- After Skill, Normal and Charged ATK DMG are increased.
- Charged Attack DMG is increased by 298 percent with C6.
- Simple playstyle and highly flexible.
|Overpowered (SS)||Xiangling||Xingqiu||Raiden Shogun||Kazuha||–||–|
|Strong (S)||Bennett, Hu Tao||Mona, Childe||Beidou, Yae Miko, Fischl||Venti||Snehe, Rosaria||Zhongli, Albedo|
|Good (A)||–||Kokomi||Kujou Sara||Jean||Chongyun, Kaeya||Traveller|
|Average (B)||Xinyan, Thoma||–||Lisa||–||Aloy, Diona||–|
- Rainsword’s uptime is maintained by its high recharge rate on Elemental Skill.
- Elemental Burst and Skill reduces DMG and activates Elemental Reaction Triggers.
- Consecutive hydro application offield.
- In addition to the Viridescent Venerer bonus, his elemental burst allows for some overtime.
- Can pull and stun enemies, making them easier to hit and kill.
- With Elemental Skill and Burst, Xiangling can inflict multiple instances of Pyro DMG.
- She can perform reverse vapes that deal a lot of damage when paired with hydro characters like Xingqiu and Childe.
- Obtaining her constellations is easier than for other characters.
|Overpowered (SS)||Bennett||Xingqiu||Raiden Shogun||Kazuha, Venti||–||Zhongli|
|Strong (S)||–||Kokomi||Kujou Sara||Jean||Diona, Snehe||Yun Jin, Gorou|
|Good (A)||Thoma||–||Traveller||Sucrose, Sayu||–||Traveller, Noelle|
- He serves as a support, providing damage boost, healing, elemental reactions, and dealing damage as needed.
- Elemental Burst heals, buffs ATK, and infuses Pyro.
- High Elemental Recharge Rate.
- Jade Shield ability shreds resistance which increases the damage potential of party members.
- High Attack Elemental Recharge and Burst DMG.
- Powerful crowd control via Petrify from Elemental Burst.
- Controls the crowd and shatters enemy resistance.
- Elemental Skill can be used to avoid attacks and control small enemies in a crowd.
We hope this article can help you in listing all of the playable characters in Genshin Inpact 2.7. Of course, the tier list is only a suggestion; the decision to create characters is entirely up to you. Genshin Impact is a game in which players can try things at their own pace. Feel free to build characters that fit your own playstyle.
Genshin Impact Wiki
- Android, iOS
- Microsoft Windows
- PlayStation 4
- PlayStation 5
- Nintendo Switch
- Android, iOS, Windows, PS4
- September 28, 2020
- PlayStation 5
- April 28, 2021
- Nintendo Switch