League of Legends patch notes 13.1 release date
The League of Legends patch notes 13.1 update will be out on Tuesday, January 10. As usual, the patch will roll out worldwide during the day, starting in Australia around 10am (AEDT).
Here’s the patch rollout times for the major League servers:
- 3am PT (NA)
- 5am GMT (EU West)
- 3am CET (EU North East)
- 8am KR (Korea)
13.1 Patch preview with content!
Named in yellow are changed from the last preview.
Anything y'all really want changed in 13.2? pic.twitter.com/1jJJeztTRn
— Phlox (@RiotPhlox) January 4, 2023
League Patch 13.1 early patch notes 13.1 details
Jax will receive a mid-range update in the upcoming League of Legends Update. This isn’t a huge mid-range like Olaf’s, where the balance team even renamed one of his abilities.
- Q ability power ratio removed (was 60 percent).
- R (Passive) reduced from 100/140/180 (+70 percent AP) to 100-150 (+60 percent AP). New VFX and SFX relating to this passive ability added.
- E damage reduced from 55-155 physical damage (with +50 percent bonus AD) to 55-175 + 4 percent max health (with +100 percent AP) magic damage. E ability damage bonus per attack dodged changed from 20 percent of total damage to 20 percent of base damage.
- New R (Active) ability added: Now deals magic damage, 150-350 (100 percent AP), in a sweeping arc. If a champion is hit, Jax gains 10-40 (+0.1 bonus AD) armor and magic resist. He also gains 14-22 (+0.1 Bonus AD) armor and magic resist per champion hit for eight seconds. During those eight seconds, passive damage applies every second attack instead of every third attack.
- Passive damage reduced from 5-12 percent to 4-10 percent.
- E healing during R use reduced from 25/30/35/40/45 to 20/24/28/32/36.
- R move speed reduced from 60/80/100 percent to 50/65/80 percent.
- Base health reduced from 653 to 613.
- AR growth reduced from 4.2 to 3.7.
- Bonus E attack damage reduced from 2.5/3/3.5/4/4.5 percent of max health to 2/2.5/3/3.5/4 percent of max health.
- Passive damage reduced from three plus 4.5 percent per 100 bonus attack damage to three plus four percent per 100 bonus attack damage.
- Q damage reduced from 95/100/105/110/115 percent of bonus attack damage to 90/95/100/105/110 percent of bonus attack damage.
- Attack damage increased from 54 to 57.
- mW damage per tick increased from 25/40/55/70/85/100 to 35/50/65/80/95/110.
- mQ damage increased from 55/100/145/190/235/280 to 65/115/165/215/265/315.
- Base move speed reduced from 335 to 330.
- Passive damage reduced from 10-25 to 5-20.
- Minimum W damage reduced from 4.25/4.5/4.75/5/5.25 percent of target’s max health to 2/2.25/2.5/2.75/3 percent of target’s max. health.
- Maximum physical damage reduced from 8.25/8.5/8.75/9/9.25 percent of target’s maximum health to 7/7.25/7.5/7.75/8 percent of target’s maximum health.
- Base health increased from 104 to 110.
- Q slow increased from 16/19/22/25/28 percent to 20/24/28/32/36 percent.
- W cooldown reduced from 14/13/12/11/10 to 12/11/10/9/8 seconds.
- Planned changes pulled from patch.
- Attack damage reduced from 56 to 53.
- Base health reduced from 634 to 614.
- W percent bonus resists now amplifies flat resists from W.
- W armor reduced from 40 to 25.
- Perc. armor reduced from 60/70/80/90/100 percent to 40/55/70/85/100 percent.
- Q mana cost reduced from to 60 to 40, backstab crit damage increased from 30 percent to 40 percent.
- E attack damage ratio increased from 75 percent to 80 percent.
- Base health increased from 615 to 655.
- Max Q damage increased from 70/135/200/265/330 to 90/155/220/285/350.
- Q cooldown reduced from six seconds to 6/5.75/5.5/5.25/5 seconds.
- Base attack speed increased from 0.625 to 0.658.
- Attack speed ratio increased from 0.625 to 0.658.
- Q damage reduced from 50/90/130/170/210/250 to 50/80/110/140/170/200, empowered damage reduced from 60/110/160/210/260/310 to 60/100/140/180/220/260.
- Attack damage growth reduced from 1.5 to 1.3.
- Q damage reduced from 15/18/21/24/27 to 15/17/19/21/23.
- Lethality increased from 10 to 18.
- Ability power increased from 85 to 100.
Jak’Sho, The Protean
- Cost increased from 3,100 to 3,200.
- Resists increased from two per second, 15 percent total resists at max stacks to two per second, 20 percent total resists at max stacks.
Rod of Ages
- Health increased from 300 to 400.
- Eternity changed — Resources restored to proc move speed reduced from 250 to 200, move speed amount increased from 25 percent to 35 percent, several quality of life changes and bug fixes.
- Total cost increased from 2,600 to 3,000.
- Ability power increased from 60 to 80.
- Ability haste increased from zero to 10.
- Change — No longer grants Haste equal to 1.3 percent bonus mana, now grants ability power equal to 2.5 bonus mana.
- Empyrean passive removed, replaced with Lifeline, which grants a shield for 250 plus 20 percent current mana.
- Cost reduced from 2,700 to 2,600.
- Health increased from 350 to 400.
- Tenacity per Legend Stack reduced from 2.5 percent to 1.5 percent.
- To be announced!