- League of Legends: Wild Rift Tier List Patch 3.2a
- League of Legends Patch Notes 12.14 : Release Date, 6 new Skins
LoL 12.13 Patch Notes – Star Guardian 2022 Release Date
Riot Games have announced the complete patch notes for the forthcoming 12.13 League of Legends update that is set to release on 13th July 2022. This new update includes a brand new Champion, mid-scope updates for Olaf and Sivir, and various other quality of life changes.
The League of Legends Star Guardian 2022 event goes live on July 14, 2022, during patch 12.13. Magical girls, grab your wands because there is so much to do.
Joining the fray on 14th July will be Nilah, the Joy Unbound, with her water-based abilities that will solidify her place in the Star Guardians.
Star Guardian 2022 Skins
Here is a full list of the 2022 Star Guardian skins coming to League of Legends, Legends of Runeterra and Wild Rift:
League of Legends Star Guardian 2022 Skins
⦁ Star Guardian Akali (Legendary)
⦁ Star Guardian Kai’Sa (Legendary)
⦁ Star Guardian Ekko (with Prestige)
⦁ Star Guardian Syndra (with Prestige)
⦁ Star Guardian Sona
⦁ Star Guardian Taliyah
⦁ Star Guardian Quinn
⦁ Star Guardian Nilah, the new Champion
⦁ Star Nemesis Morgana
⦁ Star Nemesis Fiddlesticks
Legends of Runeterra Star Guardian 2022 Skins
⦁ Star Guardian Gwen
⦁ Star Guardian Kai’Sa
⦁ Star Guardian Jinx
⦁ Star Guardian Senna
⦁ Star Guardian Quinn
⦁ Star Guardian Taliyah
⦁ Star Guardian Lulu
⦁ Star Guardian Soraka
League of Legends: Wild Rift Star Guardian 2022 Skins
⦁ Star Guardian Orianna
⦁ Star Guardian Seraphine
⦁ Star Guardian Senna
⦁ Star Guardian Miss Fortune (previously released in League)
⦁ Star Guardian Ahri (previously released in League)
⦁ Star Guardian Xayah, and a Redeemed version (previously released in League)
⦁ Star Guardian Rakan, and a Redeemed version (previously released in League)
Star Guardian 2022 Missions and Rewards
Here are all of the artists involved:
⦁ 3D BLAST
⦁ bear bear & friends
⦁ leon chang
⦁ Mere Notilde
⦁ Rob Robinson
⦁ Snail’s House
⦁ Strawberry Station
League of Legends 12.13 Patch Notes :
- [s] Mid-scope update, all abilities adjusted.
- [c] Sivir has been dethroned as the queen of late-game teamfights. Her short range meant she had to work
- twice as hard as other ADCs to do damage, which led to her opting for lethality builds instead of crit. While
- other marksmen have gained attack range over time, we are giving Sivir new tools that lean into her
- strengths as a close range, AoE DPS hyper carry that reward her for playing on the edge of danger.
- [c] With this mid-scope update, we’re setting Sivir up to have the strongest AoE DPS output of all the
- marksmen—so long as she can stay alive to use it. We’re hoping Sivir players find that her damage potential
- is now much higher and more consistent due to the adjustments we’ve made to her Ricochet and signature
- Boomerang Blade. Ultimately, these should help shift Sivir’s identity from a chauffeur for her teammates to a
- high damage AoE marksman with the added ability to help clean up winning fights.
- Base Health :: 632 >>> 600
- Base Mana :: 325 >>> 340
- Mana Growth :: 50 >>> 40
- Base Mana Regeneration :: 1.6 >>> 1.2 per second
- Mana Regeneration Growth :: 0.18 >>> 0.16
- Base Attack Damage :: 63 >>> 58
- Attack Damage Growth :: 3 >>> 3.3
- Attack Speed Growth :: 1.6% >>> 2%
- Passive – Fleet of Foot
- Bonus Move Speed :: 35/40/45/50/55 >>> 55/60/65/70/75 (levels 1/6/11/16/18)
- Bonus Move Speed Duration :: 2 seconds >>> Decays over 1.5 seconds
Q – BOOMERANG BLADE
- Base Damage :: 35/50/65/80/95 (+70/85/100/115/130% total AD) (+50% AP) >>> 25/40/55/70/85
- (+80/85/90/65/100% total AD) (+60% AP)
- Cooldown :: 7 seconds at all ranks >>> 10/9.5/9/8.5/8 seconds
- Cast time :: 0.25 seconds >>> 0.25-0 seconds (scales down with attack speed)
- [NEW] CRITICAL CHALICAR :: Now scales with critical strike chance, dealing up to 50% bonus damage at
- 100% crit chance
- Mana Cost :: 70/80/90/100/110 >>> 55/60/65/70/75
- Missile Speed :: 1350 >> 1450 outwards and 1200 inwards
- W – Ricochet
- Damage :: 30/45/60/75/90% total AD >>> 30/35/40/45/50% total AD
- Mana Cost :: 75 >>> 60
- [UPD] Buff Duration :: 3 attacks >>> 4 seconds
- Cooldown :: 12/10.5/9/7.5/6 >>> 10 seconds at all ranks
- [NEW] SPEED BOOST :: Activating Ricochet now grants Sivir 20/25/30/35/40% bonus attack speed
- [NEW] TOUGH CROWD :: Now deals 80% damage against minions
- Max Bounces :: Unlimited bounces >>> 8 bounces per Attack
- Bounce Range :: 450 >>> 500 (note: approximately 1 additional Teemo)
- Bounce Missile Speed: 700 >>> 1000
- [NEW] BOUNCE BOOST :: Ricochets can now bounce back to targets that have already been hit, but only
- one additional time. Ricochets will prioritize new targets first.
E – SPELL SHIELD
- Cooldown :: 22/19/16/13/10 >>> 22/20/18/16/14 seconds
- [NEW] HAPPY HEALS :: Blocking an enemy ability now heals Sivir for 60/65/70/75/80% of her total AD
- (+50% total AP)
- [NEW] SEE YA :: Blocking an enemy ability now procs Sivir’s Passive – Fleet of Foot
- [REMOVED] NOT SO QUICK :: Blocking an enemy ability with E no longer refunds mana
R – ON THE HUNT
- Cooldown :: 120/100/80 >>> 100/85/70 seconds
- Duration :: 8 seconds at all ranks >>> 8/10/12 seconds
- [NEW] THE HUNT CONTINUES :: If Sivir assists with a recent takedown while her R – On the Hunt buff is active, its aura will now refresh its duration
- [NEW] COOL(DOWN) :: Sivir’s basic attacks during R – On the Hunt now reduce her
- basic ability cooldowns by 0.5 seconds per attack
- [REMOVED] FAREWELL, GOOD HUNTERS :: Sivir no longer gains bonus attack speed from R – On the Hunt
- [REMOVED] SLOW START :: No longer gives Sivir and her allies an initial movement speed burst
- [s] E AD scaling increased. R base damage decreased, AP scaling decreased.
- [c] The Daring Bombardier doesn’t look up-to-snuff when launching missiles from a screen away. His
- long-ranged poke has made him a menace in Pro Play given how consistent and powerful it is. We’re toning
- down his missiles and upgrading his Gatling Gun so Corki has a bigger reason to enter close quarters
E – GATLING GUN
- Damage per Tick :: 7.5/10.63/ 13.75/16.88/20 (+10% bonus AD) >>> 7.5/10.63/13.75/16.88/20 (+15% bonus AD)
R – MISSILE BARRAGE
- Rocket Damage :: 90/125/160 (+15/45/75% AD) (+20% AP) >>> 80/115/150
- (+15/45/75% AD) (+12% AP)
- Big One Rocket Damage :: 180/250/320 (+30/90/150% AD) (+40% AP) >>> 160/230/300 (+30/90/150% AD) (+24% AP) +++
- [s] Passive heal increased. W magic resistance reduction increased. R now decreases the timer to reenter
- passive camouflage.
- [c] Evelynn hasn’t been seen much since the Durability Update, and not because she’s been using her
- camouflage. We’re (al)luring players into playing her again by giving her several quality of life buffs and
- increasing the reward for when she successfully charms her targets.
PASSIVE – DEMON SHADE
- Self Heal at Low Health :: 15-75 (levels 1-18) >>> 15-150 (levels 1-18) per second
W – ALLURE
- Enemy Magic Resistance Reduction :: 25/27.5/30/32.5/35% >>> 35/37.5/40/42.5/45%
R – LAST CARESS
- [NEW] SEEK N’ HIDE :: Using R now puts Passive – Demon Shade on a 1.25 second cooldown (rather than the usual 4 second cooldown) +++
- [s] Base health, health growth, and base armor increased. Human Form Q damage increased.
- [c] Elise is still building her web, trying to find a spot on the Rift post-Durability Update. We’re adding some
- more damage to her Q to help her assassinate slightly more durable targets and buffing up her base stats to
- bring her in line with other junglers.
- Base Health :: 625 >>> 650
- Health Growth :: 107 >>> 109
- Base Armor :: 27 >>> 30
Q – NEUROTOXIN (HUMAN FORM)
- Base Damage :: 40/70/100/130/160 >>> 40/75/110/145/180 +++
- [s] Q fear duration increased. R damage increased.
- [c] For the living embodiment of fear, Fiddlesticks hasn’t been very scary as of late. We’re turning up the
- spook-factor by giving it some additional utility and damage to be a tad more terrifying.
Q – TERRIFY
- Fear Duration :: 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 >>> 1.25/1.5/1.75/2/2.25 seconds
R – CROWSTORM
- Damage :: 625/1125/1625 (+225% AP) >>> 750/1250/1750 (+250% AP)
- [s] Q damage increased.
- [c] Galio’s tornadoes have been feeling more like a light breeze recently, but we don’t want to make him a full
- blown AP assassin. We’re putting some more wind beneath his wings to help him poke down opponents
- without fully committing in hopes he’ll take off soon.
Q – WINDS OF WAR
- Tornado Damage per Tick :: 2% (+0.66% per 100 AP) of target’s maximum health >>> 2.5% (+1% per 100 AP)
- of target’s maximum health
- Tornado Max Damage (over 5 seconds) :: 8% (+2.64% per 100 AP) of target’s maximum health >>> 10% (+4% per 100 AP) of target’s maximum health
[s] Health regen growth increased. Q snip damage increased, center snip true damage decreased, now deals
reduced damage against minions, but bonus damage against low health minions. W bonus armor and MR
increased, duration decreased. E bonus on-hit magic damage increased, bonus attack range increased,
cooldown increased, cooldown refunded on first basic attack increased. R damage per needle increased,
recast conditions adjusted.
[c] Gwen has been one of the premiere top laners since MSI, and the Durability Update only increased her
strengths. Even after her nerfs in 12.11, she’s still a cut above the competition, especially when it comes to
Pro Play. We’re snipping some power out of her Pro-skewed abilities like her E and W to patchwork it into
some more accessible parts of her kit. These should net out in a nerf to Pro Gwen and a buff to her in
Average and Skilled levels of play.
- Health Regen Growth :: 0.55 >>> 0.9 per 5 seconds
- Passive – Thousand Cuts
- Maximum damage against monsters :: 10 (+15%) >>> 6 (+10%)
Q – SNIP SNIP!
- Damage Per Snip :: 9/12/15/16/21 (+5% AP) >>> 10/14/18/22/26 (+5% AP)
- Final Snip Damage :: 45/60/75/90/105 (+25% AP) >>> 60/80/100/120/140 (+35% AP)
- Center Snip :: 100% true damage >>> 75% true damage
- [NEW] MINION PLAYED ROCK :: Now deals 75% damage against minions with more than 20% health
- [NEW] MINION PLAYED PAPER :: Minions below 20% health take 1000% bonus damage instead
W – HALLOWED MIST
- Bonus Armor and MR :: 12/14/16/18/20 (+5% AP) >>> 17/19/21/23/25 (+7% AP)
- Duration :: 5 >>> 4 seconds
E – SKIP ‘N SLASH
- Bonus Magic Damage on-hit :: 10 (+15% AP) >>> 15 (+20% AP)
- Bonus Range :: 50 >>> 75
- Cooldown :: 13/12/11/10/9 >>> 13/12.5/12/11.5/11 seconds
- Cooldown refunded on first basic attack :: 50% >>> 25/35/45/55/65%
R – NEEDLEWORK
Damage Per Needle :: 30/55/80 (+8% AP) >>> 35/65/95 (+10% AP)
[UPDATE] NEW PATTERNS :: Recast resets after damaging an enemy champion >>> Recast resets after 1 second
- [s] Base armor and health growth increased.
- [c] Karthus has been struggling to live up to his battlemage fantasy recently, so we’re giving him some
- additional durability to clear camps more safely. This should also let him play a bit closer to
- fights so he can get the most out of his kit. Just not too close or you’ll be getting the most out of your passive.
- Base Armor :: 18 >>> 21 Health Growth :: 101 >>> 110 +++
[s] Q AD scaling increased. W cooldown decreased at all ranks.
[c] Kled’s been fulfilling his role as a lane bully quite well, but he hasn’t been able to capitalize on his
advantages to be a terror outside of top. We’re buffing the Cantankerous Cavalier to help make him a bit
more of a dangerous presence in the later stages of the game.
Q – Bear Trap on a Rope (Mounted)
- Initial Damage :: 30/55/80/105/130 (+60% bonus AD) >>> 30/55/80/105/130 (+65% bonus AD)
- Second Activation Damage :: 60/110/160/210/260 (+120% bonus AD) >>> 60/110/160/210/260
- (+130% bonus AD)
W – Violent Tendencies
- Cooldown :: 12/10.5/9/7.5/6 >>> 11/9.5/8/6.5/5 seconds
- [s] Attack range increased. Q adjusted. W cooldown reduced, mana cost adjusted, damage reduction
- increased, lingering damage reduction adjusted.
- [c] Master Yi has always been a champ that is strong at lower levels of play, but not-so-great in higher skill
- brackets. We’ve been keeping our eyes on Yi after our last set of nerfs and now feel like we can
- give him some power back in a way that helps reduce this skew. Since Yi is pretty dependent on being
- durable in higher brackets of play, we’re giving him more ways to increase his survivability in fights.
- Attack Range :: 125 >>> 175
Q – ALPHA STRIKE
- [NEW] PICK AND CHOOSE :: When Alpha Strike ends, Yi is placed 75 units in front of his primary target By default, Master Yi will be placed 75 units in front of his primary target. During Alpha Strike, Master
- Yi may right click to instead be placed 75 units in the direction clicked
W – MEDITATE
- Cooldown :: 28 >>> 9 seconds
- Mana Cost :: 50 >>> 40 + 6% maximum mana per second
- Damage Reduction During Meditate :: 60/62.5/65/67.5/70% >>> 90% for the first 0.5 seconds, reduced to
- 60/62.5/65/67.5/70% for the remainder of the channel
- Lingering Damage Reduction :: For 0.5 seconds after Meditate ends, but not exceeding a total of 4 secondsFor 0.5 seconds after Meditate ends
- [s] Base health regen and health regen growth decreased. Passive max bonus attack speed increased early. Q
- mana cost decreased early, increased late.
- [c] Olaf’s mid-scope update helped him establish his place in the top lane, but he hasn’t been as powerful in
- the jungle. We’re giving him some additional buffs that should help strengthen his jungler roots.
- Health Regeneration :: 8.5 >>> 6.5
- Health Regeneration Growth :: 0.9 >>> 0.6
- Health Regeneration at 18 :: 23.8 >>> 16.7
- Passive – Berserker Rage
- Maximum bonus attack speed :: 40-100% >>> 60-100% (levels 1-18)
Q – UNDERTOW
- Mana Cost :: 40/45/50/55/60 >>> 50/55/60/65/70+++
- [s] R damage now scales with AD.
- [c] With recent updates, it’s been harder than ever for Renekton to scale into the mid and late game. His
- ultimate’s AoE damage in particular doesn’t feel as impactful, so we’re giving it an AD ratio to help this
- crocodile with his scale-ing.
R – DOMINUS
- Magic Damage per tick :: 25/50/75 (+10% AP) >>> 20/50/75 (+10% AP)(+10% bonus AD)
- [s] Q damage increased, mana cost decreased, bonus damage to monsters decreased; boulders now stun
- jungle monsters. R adjusted.
- [c] Taliyah hasn’t been as strong as we’d hoped after her previous tectonic power shifts
- from patch 12.11. We’re increasing the damage output on her Q to help both her laning and jungling as well
- as some quality of life buffs.
PASSIVE – ROCK SURFING
- [NEW] SURF’S UP :: Taliyah’s passive cooldown will no longer reset due to proc damage (like Liandry’s
Q – THREADED VOLLEY
- 1-Rock Damage :: 40/60/80/100/120 (+50% AP) >>> 45/65/85/105/125 (+50% AP)
- 5-Rock Damage :: 104/156/208/260/312 (+130% AP) >>> 117/169/221/273/325
- (130% AP)
- Boulder Damage :: 76/114/152/190/228 (+95% AP) >>> 85.5/123.5/161.5/199.5/237.5
- (+95% AP)
- Mana cost :: 60/65/70/75/80 >>> 55/60/65/70/75
- Bonus Damage AgainstMonsters :: 30 (+10% AP) >>> 25 (+10% AP)
- [NEW] ROCK AND A HARD PLACE :: Hitting jungle monsters with Taliyah’s boulder (created when
- activating Q on Worked Ground) now stuns jungle monsters for 3 seconds
R – WEAVER’S WALL
- [UPDATE] RIDE ON :: R – Weaver’s Wall no longer goes on cooldown when Taliyah damages wards or traps
- [s] Q cooldown decreased at all ranks, AP ratio increased.
- [c] Vex has been feeling extra gloomy now that she can’t burst opponents as easily. We’re adding some power
- back into her Mistral Bolt so she’ll feel a little bit happier when she bursts her enemies (but she’d never tell
- anyone about it).
Q – MISTRAL BOLT
- Cooldown :: 9/8/7/6/5 >>> 8/7/6/5/4 seconds
- Magic Damage :: 60/105/150/195/240 (+60% AP) >>> 60/105/150/195/240 (+70% AP)
- [s] Q bonus movement speed decreased, base damage decreased. W base damage decreased, scaling with
- bonus health decreased. E damage based on target’s max health decreased, damage cap against
- non-champions decreased.
- [c] The recent migration of Volibears moving from top lane to the jungle has led to him becoming the top of
- the food chain. We’re pulling power away from some of his stronger jungling tools, like his reliable ganks and
- extra damage against high-health objectives like Baron and Dragon. We’re also lowering his damage across
- the board so he doesn’t do quite as much when he opts to itemize tank.
Q – THUNDERING SMASH
- Bonus Move Speed :: 10/14/18/22/26% >>> 8/12/16/20/24%
- Damage :: 20/40/60/80/100 (+120% bonus AD) >>> 10/30/50/70/90 (+120% bonus
W – FRENZIED MAUL
- Damage :: 10/35/60/85/110 (+100% AD) (+ 6% bonus health) >>> 5/30/55/80/105
- (+100% AD) (+5% bonus health)
E – SKYSPLITTER
- Damage :: 80/110/140/170/200 (+80% AP) (+11/12/13/14/15% of target’s maximum health) >>>
- 80/110/140/170/200 (+80% AP) (+9/10/11/12/13% of target’s maximum health) Damage Cap against Non-Champions :: 750 >>> 650 Items
- [c] Divine Sunderer is currently doing its job a bit too well. Not only is it helping fighters play into tanks, it’s also helping them play better into everyone in general. With this update, we’re looking to shift Sunderer’s power away from shredding tanks and into a comparatively lower damage/higher sustain option for fighters.
- Spellblade Damage :: (12% melee/9% ranged) of target’s maximum health >>> 125% base AD (+(6% melee/3% ranged) of target’s maximum health)
- Heal :: 50% of premitigation damage (+(6% melee/3% ranged) of target’s maximum health) >>> 65% ofpremitigation damage (+(4.8% melee/2.4% ranged) of target’s maximum health) (+100% base AD)
- Mythic Passive Bonus for Legendary Items :: 5% armor penetration and 5% magic penetration >>> 3% armor penetration and 3% magic penetration
- [UPDATE] FORGET ME NOT :: These same changes will apply to the Ornn Masterwork item, Deicide
- [c] We’re making some updates to the way the passive of Demonic Embrace and Liandry’s Anguish stack when applied by multiple users.
- [UPDATE] EYES ON ME :: Passive – Azakana Gaze now stacks when applied by multipleusers (however one user cannot refresh another user’s application of the passive)
- [UPDATE] LITERAL TORMENT :: Passive – Torment now stacks when applied by multipleusers (however one user cannot refresh another user’s application of the passive)
DUSKBLADE OF DRAKTHARR
- [c] Assassins are currently doing a balanced amount of damage with lethality items, but the class overall is just a tad weaker than we’d like. We’re taking a non-traditional approach to buffing assassins by adding bonus move speed to their Mythic iItems which should also help discourage bruiser or tank itemizations.
- Mythic Passive Bonus for Legendary Items :: 5 Ability haste >>> 5 Ability haste and 5 move speed (same forOrnn Masterwork item, Draktharr’s Shadowcarver)
- Mythic Passive Bonus for Legendary Items :: 4% Armor penetration >>> 4% Armor penetration and 5 movespeed (same for Ornn Masterwork item, Syzygy)
- Mythic Passive Bonus for Legendary Items :: 5 Lethality >>> 5 Lethality and 5 move speed (same for Ornn Masterwork item, Sandshrike’s Claw)
- [c] We’re updating objective bounties to help make them feel more fair to players, whether they’re behind or ahead.
- [c] When we created objective bounties the intention was for teams that are behind to be able to catch up in a difficult but not impossible way. However, when teams that are only a little behind claimed multiple bounties, they catapulted into the lead. We’re hoping these changes make claiming bounties as the lead starts closing more fair for both teams.
- Bounty Lingering Duration :: 5 >>> 60 seconds
- [NEW] GET CASH NOW :: Bounties will now start to fall off a little earlier when the losing team reduces the lead
- [NEW] WOAH THERE :: Claiming an objective bounty as bounties are lingering now cancels all other objective bounties on the map (until bounties are reactivated due to a large lead)
- [NEW] HOARDERS GONNA HOARD :: Champions with gold accumulating passives such as Draven or Gangplank and runes like Treasure Hunter no longer count towards your team’s total gold when calculating bounties
- [UPDATE] HOW MUCH IS A DRAG WORTH :: The way dragons and towers are weighted when calculated
- for bounties has been updated to be more in line with how valuable players perceive them
- [c] Currently, if you dash or blink into a jungle monster or ward’s visible range, there’s a very brief delay before you gain vision of them. This can lead to some frustrating moments, so we’re changing that to be instantaneous. (On the other hand, losing vision of monsters and wards will continue to have a slight delay.)
- NOW YOU SEE ME :: All jungle monsters and wards will now be visible instantly, even upon dashing or blinking into visible range
- [c] Ultimate Spellbook makes a return, but this time it’s Star Guardian themed. This iteration of Spellbook will include Star Guardian minions and Ahri as an announcer!
- [c] We’ve also made some other non-Star Guardian related updates to this game mode:
-  Players can now choose from 4 ultimate abilities instead of 3  The pool of ultimates to choose from has been updated with new abilities
- [*] All of the dragons from traditional Summoner’s Rift have made their way into Spellbook
SHADOW ISLES CLASH|+|
- [c] Team formation for the second weekend of Shadow Isles Clash starts on July 18, and the tournament days are on July 23 and 24.
[c] Adding Regional Transfer Rank Preservation. If you transfer your account out of a region and back to that
region within two weeks, your account’s ranked state upon returning to your original region will be restored
to what it was when you left. This is intended to curb some region-transfer rank abuse we’ve been seeing
and also means you won’t have to re-do your ranked climb if you take your League account with you on a
BUGFIXES & QOL CHANGES
- Kayle now slightly increases in size when she reaches level 11
- Bel’Veth is now slightly smaller when in her True Form
- Bel’Veth’s resource bar has been updated to reflect the duration of her True Form
- Goredrinker’s healing tracker now tracks healing from all targets hit, not just once per cast
- Black Cleaver now displays the bonus damage caused by its armor shred passive
- Umbral Glaive now displays the number of wards killed while you have the item
- EDG Zoe’s sleep status effect is now more visible, especially in the river
- Fixed a bug where in-game ping indicators displayed latency as 7ms higher than actual ping for all players
- Fixed a bug where Pantheon’s Q length and width were incorrectly reverted to their pre-12.7 values
- Fixed a bug where Bel’Veth’s ranged Voidlings were not correctly receiving Baron buff
- Fixed a bug where Bel’Veth’s Void Corals could form inside of Morderkaiser’s R – Death Realm if an enemy was killed outside in the same area
- Fixed a bug where Samira’s E – Wild Rush would reset upon taking down an enemy clone
- Fixed a bug where Draven’s Passive minion streak would reset if his support executed a minion with Spoils
of War from Relic Shield/Steel Shoulderguards
- Fixed a bug where Sivir’s attack bounces from W – Ricochet would do 0 damage to Zyra’s plants
- Fixed a bug where Volibear could clip through red side’s spawn gate with his E – Sky Splitter
- Fixed a bug where Shadowflame’s bonus damage tracker was displaying the incorrect amount of bonus damage
- Fixed a bug where Kayn would gain transformation progress from First Strike’s bonus damage
Fixed a bug where Maokai’s E – Sapling Toss saplings would do damage through spell shields
- Fixed a bug where Shaco’s R – Hallucinate clone would be unable to proc Lich Bane
- Fixed a bug where Goredrinker’s healing tracking was only tracking damage by cast, not total damage
- Fixed a bug where Viego’s Lord of the Mist and Harrowed Path buff icons were not correctly appearing
upon entering his Black Mist
- Fixed a bug where Rell’s animations would momentarily freeze after using her E – Attract and Repel
- Fixed a bug where Ornn’s progress bar when using his Passive – Living Forge would
display incorrect ability names
- Fixed a bug where players could ping Hullbreaker and receive the message “I’m hunting alone” if they had a Yuumi attached to them. Yes, Yuumi does count as a champion.
- Fixed a bug where Hullbreaker’s bonus resistances when hunting alone would immediately disappear
when allies got too close instead of after a 3 second delay
- Fixed a bug so that stat shard selections now show up when hovering over the icon in the runes panel
- Fixed a bug where aura buff icons (like Skarner’s Passive or Viego’s E) would constantly refresh on the
buff bar instead of remaining constant
- Fixed a bug where Thresh’s Passive – Damnation would show up on his buff bar as a temporary effect
- Fixed a bug where Vladmir’s Q – Transfusion would show up on his buff bar as a
- Fixed a bug where Ivern’s tooltip for his R – Daisy! was not showing the correct formula
- Fixed a bug where Anathema’s Chains could not be cast while dead
- Fixed a bug where Anathema’s Chains would reveal its user on cast  Fixed a bug where First Strike would reveal its user upon proccing the rune
- Fixed a bug where Luden’s Tempest would reveal its user when procced  Fixed a bug where the sound effects from Scuttle’s movement speed buff did not match the buff duration
- Fixed a bug where Goredrinker’s healing tracking would be lower than intended when hitting more than one champion
- Fixed a bug where disabling all sounds in game would not carry over to future games
- Fixed a bug where the Treasure Hunter rune was not being counted accurately in the End of Game screen