Update version 1.14 for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2.0 is rolling out today on all platforms.
MW2 and Warzone 2 January 30 update size
According to PlayStation users who were able to pre-load the update before it launched, the January 30 update for Warzone 2 and MW2 was 330MB.
For PC and Xbox users, expect similar update sizes or slightly larger downloads for more copy space.
Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 patch notes 1.14 details :
Modern Warfare 2
- This update contains several fixes to reduce the number of known crashes. We continue to prioritize increased stability and crash fixes across all platforms.
- Fixed an issue that showed Weapon Decals and Stickers as blocked.
- Fixed an issue where using Spotter Scope could cause target markers to persist when aimed down sights with a Weapon.
- Fixed an issue allowing the Sentry Gun to be placed inside a tank to eliminate enemies.
- Fixed an issue where Gun Screens weren’t showing correctly on the Gunsmith UI tile.
- Fixed an issue in the Gunsmith where Players could be kicked back to the main menu when creating a custom knife.
- Fixed an issue in Gunsmith that could cause knife variants to display incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some Players from saving a custom mod while trying to select a Camo.
- Fixed an issue causing some Players to crash when dismissing a notification.
- Fixed some issues Players were having with accessing and leaving the Firing Range.
- Addressed various issues with the Social menu to improve navigation and functionality.
- Fixed an issue preventing some users from navigating through the Friends/Recent tab after scrolling over the top row.
- Fixed an issue where Calling Card previews are not displaying correctly in the challenge completion animation.
- Fixed a UI issue causing text overlap in the After Action Report.
- Fixed an issue where deploying a Recon Drone near water could cause some Players to lose movement.
- Addressed a number of issues impacting the functionality and navigation of equipping and previewing Insured Weapons.
- Fixed an issue where Players could not access Gunsmith to change camos when equipping a Launcher in an Insured Weapon slot.
- Fixed an issue causing the Rewards section of the Faction Mission menu to display incorrectly.