The Modern Warfare 2 patch notes reveal everything that has changed with the latest 1.08 update, which focuses on allowing players to edit their Profile Showcase, while also fixing various map exploits and bugs identified during the release window. .
MW2 update patch notes 1.08 file Size :
- PC: less than 1 GB
- Xbox more than 50 GB
- PlayStation systems only 860 MB
Modern Warfare 2 November 3 update Weapon Tuning
After initially removing the feature due to glitches and complications, Modern Warfare 2’s weapon tuning feature has made a triumphant return in the November 3 update.
The attachment tuning feature has just been reenabled. More details about this update in tomorrow’s blog post
— Infinity Ward (@InfinityWard) November 4, 2022
Modern Warfare 2 update patch notes 1.08 details :
The notes below are not 100% confirmed, but this is the general consensus of the MW2 community.
- Fix for various camos not unlocking during progression
- Fixed crashing issues.
- Fixed framerate drop issues.
- Fix for an exploit in Gunsmith when using mouse and keyboard.
- Addressed freezing issues.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Added performance improvements.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 wiki :
|Series||Call of Duty|
|Release||Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 |
Xbox One, Microsoft Windows