- 1 Dragon Stone for completing each stage. For a total of 4 Dragon Stones
- The event Specific Dokkan medal used to dokkan awaken Pikkon – Western Galaxy Rivalry
|Character||Rarity||HP||ATK||DEF||Leader Skill||Passive Skill|
Pikkon – Western Galaxy Rivalry
|SR > SSR||6,943||5,477||3,621||AGL Type Ki +3||ATK +10% for all allies when HP is 50% or above|
Paikuhan – Red-Hot Martial Artist
|SSR > UR||7,863||6,609||4,181||AGL and STR Type Ki +3||All allies’ ATK +15% when HP is 50% or above|
*You also have a small change of obtaining King Cold – Mightiest of Monarchs when you defeat King Cold
- Pikkon isn’t a guaranteed drop. The higher the stage difficulty the higher your chances are of obtaining him
- Having a Full TEQ team is your best chance of beating Pikkon in The Best Fighter of West Quadrant
- Pikkon uses his special attack first turn and every second turn onwards. You should have a support item to account for that.
- You can turn left and fight the Ginyu force (AGL Burter, STR Jeice, PHY Recoome, INT Guldo). None of them drop
- STR Frieza sometimes shows on the stage but isn’t droppable.
- To battle on Ture Strength on Primacy your team cost can’t exceed 100
True Strength Stage Tips:
- We recommend you use a TEQ +3 Ki leader with low-cost TEQ stunners. Choose a TEQ Nuker friend captain such as Perfect Cell – Surpassing All or Super Saiyan God SS Goku – Crusher of Evil. Have turn skipping, damage reducing and full HP healing support items, or a Ki Sphere Changer to get extra TEQ Ki orbs.
F2P team on True Strength