- Call Of Duty: Warzone Fortune’s Keep Map For Season 4 and release date
- COD: Warzone redeem codes (June 2022): Free operator skins, blueprints, calling cards
What is the Totally Normal Rebirth Resurgence in Call of Duty: Warzone?
The Totally Normal Battle Royale mode was so popular that players demanded that it make more appearances instead of just on April Fools’ Day. Totally Normal Rebirth Resurgence has already started rotating in the playlists and the event will end at the end of May.
Here are the special rules used in the Totally Normal Rebirth Resurgence playlist:
- All players start with a pistol and a Panzerfaust rocket launcher that instead of killing enemies, sends shots that send players flying
- No parachutes or fall damage
- All players have the Specialist Bonus (all perks) at all times
- Loadout Drops release at the start of the match
- Resurgence lasts nearly the entire game until the seventh circle
Surprise, a weekend-exclusive mode has appeared! 🎉
Totally Normal Rebirth Resurgence is now live in #Warzone! 🪂
— Raven Software (@RavenSoftware) June 17, 2022
How to Play Totally Normal Rebirth Resurgence ?
All you have to do is select it from the playlists in Warzone. Make sure to play it while it lasts because this game mode is not permanent yet. Depending on community reaction, this game mode could return more often or even become permanent.
Call of Duty: Warzone wiki :
|Series||Call of Duty|
Xbox Series X/S
|Release||Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, & Xbox One|
March 10, 2020
PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X/S
|Genre(s)||Battle royale, first-person shooter|