Valorant Episode 5 Act 3 release date
The new Valorant Episode 5 Act 3 Battle Pass release date is October 18, and the update start time for maintenance and downtime is 18:00 PDT and 21:00 EST.
As for the European servers, downtime is also scheduled for 18:00 PDT, which translates to 02:00 BST on October 19. All of these times are courtesy of the status website that you can check for Asia, Brazil, and other servers.
- When Is the Next Valorant Night Market ?
- Is VALORANT servers down today ? How to check VALORANT’s status?
Valorant Episode 5 Act 3 Harbor’s abilities
Equip a sphere of shielding water. Fire to throw. Alt Fire to underhand throw. Upon impacting the ground, spawn a water shield that blocks bullets.
Equip a wave of water. Fire sends the wave rolling forward and through walls. Re-use to stop the wave from moving further. Players hit are Slowed.
Equip the full power of your Artifact. Fire to summon a geyser pool on the ground. Successive geyser strikes target enemy players in the area. Players caught within a strike are Concussed.
High Tide (E)
Equip a wall of water. Fire sends the water forward along the ground. Hold FIRE to guide the water in the direction of your crosshair, passing through the world, and spawning a wall along the water’s path. Alt-Fire while bending to stop the water early. Players hit are Slowed.
By completing the Harbor Contract Challenges, in addition to unlocking it, you’ll also gain access to:
- 2 player cards
- 2 player titles
- 3 sprays
- 1 gun buddy
- 1 skin for the Sheriff
Valorant Episode 5 Act 3 battle pass
Here are some highlights of Act 3’s free and premium battle pass versions:
Premium battle pass:
- Starlit Odyssey skinline for the Vandal (with all its variants!)
- Breach’s Approval spray
- Grand Designs player card
- Iridian Thorn skinline for the Operator
- Rune Stone skinline for the Odin
- Shell Song gun buddy
- Iridian Thorn skinline
Free battle pass:
- Simple Instructions spray
- Can’t Break Me gun buddy
- Unearthed: The Mask player card
- Astral Conduit player card
- Corbin’s Light gun buddy
- Starlit Odyssey skinline for the Ghost (with all its variants!)
- ¡VAMOS! player title
Valorant Episode 5 Act 3 Battle Pass End Date
Each Valorant battle pass runs for about two months, and as per the previous patterns, the Episode 5 Act 3 battle pass is expected to end around 28th November.
UPDATE 5.08 PATCH NOTES
Below are the update 5.08 PBE patch notes of fixes for Valorant Episode 5 Act 3:
- Fixed an issue where friendly versions of area-damage abilities could overwrite enemy versions of those abilities to deal less damage
- Fixed an issue where Astra’s Nova Pulse hit Reyna while dismissed and Yoru while in Dimensional Drift.
- Fixed an issue where Sova’s Hunter’s Fury destroyed Cypher’s Trapwire when fired near the Trapwire but not actually hitting it.
- Fixed an issue where Skye and Sage could consume their heals on a downed KAY/0, even though he cannot be healed while downed. Now he can not be targeted by these Agents’ heals.
Valorant wiki :
|Engine||Unreal Engine 4|
|Release||June 2, 2020|
|Genre(s)||First-person hero shooter|