Update 1.0.7 brings many improvements and fixes to issues identified in the last few days. In particular, there is a focus on improving game stability, rebalancing gameplay, and deepening customization.
Warhammer 40,000: Darktide Update 1.0.7 Beta Patch Notes details :
- Addressed many of the lack of XP in progression issues
- Added codes to be displayed alongside errors.
- Fixed a significant amount of crashes – matchmaking crashes both on server and client.
- Fixed “stuck in position 1” queuing issue
- Fixed crashes that could occur when tabbing out while watching a cinematic
- Fixed crashes when a player fell out of bounds
- Fixed issues where the Tigrus Mk II Heavy Eviscerator damage stat did not work as intended, damage defaulted to 50%. Now should scale damage properly.
- Fixed issues in the credit store where it was impossible to buy things with in-game currency
- Fixed issues where the third-person camera would follow the player when falling out of bounds.
- Fixed issues where the start animation of a heavy attack with the Thunder Hammer could get stuck.
- Fixed multiple crashes caused by the Beast of Nurgle.
- Fixed crashes that could occur when leaving the Mourningstar to head on a mission when having a specific trait equipped.
- Fixed issues where Veteran Sharpshooter’s ‘Covering Fire’ did not work correctly.
- Fixed issues with Zealot’s talent descriptions not matching what they actually do.
- Fixed crashes that could occur with certain weapon traits.
- Fixed issues where a player could complete the ‘Up Close and Personal’ Penance without meeting the appropriate criteria.
- Fixed various issues where if you look straight down, the third-person character’s head will twist and rotate 180 degrees.
- Fixed an issue where players would sometimes spawn with both weapons in hand.
- Fixed an issue where the Ogryn’s Grenade Box collides with the primary weapon on block.
- Fixed an issue with the Armory where the stock may occasionally be refreshed prematurely before the timer should have elapsed.
- Fixed an issue where “Toughness damage reduction” effects didn’t work vs. melee damage. (both talents and coherency effects)
- Fixed an issue where Zealots “Regain toughness while in melee” talent didn’t trigger properly.
- Additional Psyker gameplay adjustments, including removal of a ‘push’ charge cost for the Force Sword
- Adjusted pacing w/ enemy characters, hordes, and spawns
- Bump up for autoguns and autopistols
- Ogryn balance pass and grenade amounts adjusted.
- Ogryn club, attack combo adjusted. Damage values increased against certain enemy types.
- Ogryn shovel increased mobility
- Ranged Minions attack attributes adjusted
- Veteran talent balance pass, bleeding.
- Zealot talent balance pass, toughness, and bleeding updates.
- Changed revive/rescue/pullup states to be 3rd person
- Added Chirurgeon of the Mourningstar
Warhammer 40K: Darktide wiki
|Director(s)||Anders De Geer|
|Genre(s)||Action, first-person shooter|