How to install Additional Enchanted Miner Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 (Advanced Machines)
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install Additional Enchanted Miner Mod on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
- Top 10 Best Java Seeds 1.16.5 and 1.17.1 for Minecraft (October 2021)
- Top 20+ Best Minecraft Island Seeds 1.17.1 | 1.16.5 – Java & Bedrock
Additional Enchanted Miner Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 adds advanced machines, miner like BC’s quarry (BuildCraft) and advanced miner that can have enchantment for Minecraft.
- QuarryPlus: It digs to y = 1 in the area of max 256 x 256 (blocks). Enchantments allow to improve fuel efficiency and enchanted mining.
- PumpPlus: It adds QuarryPlus a function to pump liquid. You can make the Nether dry.
- WorkbenchPlus: You need this to make items by this mod.
- LaserPlus: Use this instead of 32 BC’s Laser. It improve performance of your PC and simplify wiring.
- ChunkDestroyer: It takes less than 1 hour to flatten the area of 16 x 16 (chunks).
- Advanced Pump: A pump faster than BC’s one.
- Spawner Controller: Change the content of neighbor spawner.
This item can edit a list of “what blocks quarryplus digs with its enchantment”. It has 2 usages.
Move enchantment to this item. You can move either Fortune or Silk Touch.
Right click the block you want to exclude or include.
Then, you find the tooltip shows the register name and meta of the block you clicked.
Right click the block once more and meta info is disappeared. It means quarry excludes or includes blocks with any meta. (In case of stone, only stone will be added to the list if meta is shown. Stone, granite, diorite and andesite will be added if meta isn’t shown)
Sneak and right click the block to clear data of the item.
Click QuarryPlus to put the data. Enchantment of the item decides which list (fortune or silk touch) to add the data.
Make sure the tooltip shows only the name of enchantment. (The item has no block data.)
Right click QuarryPlus or MiningWellPlus to open GUI.
Click Exclude or Include to change how quarry use this list. Exclude mode treats the list as black list. Include mode treats as white list.
Click Delete to remove the entry from the list.
Scalable Cat’s Force (For Minecraft 1.13.2)