How to install Animal Crops (1.14.4)
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install Animal Crops (1.14.4) on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Animal Crops is fun way to give the player the ability to actually grow mobs in Minecraft. They come in the form of seeds that can be planted on grass blocks without the need for a traditional farm setup and bonemeal also works to advance growth. You have all the basic farm animals like pigs, sheep, chickens, and cows for starters.
You can also grow horses in no time! All the animals start off as babies but will have normal growth patterns once “harvested”.
Polar bears and villagers are also growable. Plus this mod has the ability to apply any mob with a spawn egg to be plantable by adding it in the config file leaving the possibility to add 3rd party mobs from other mods to this one.
Plus you can even grow squid but they’re planted directly in the water growing on their own lily pads.