How to install Atum 2 (1.15.2)
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install Atum 2 (1.15.2) on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Atum 2 is a new desert dimension that can be reached by crafting a sandstone portal and tossing a scarab in a pool of water.
The world you enter is a dusty, desolate place filled with enemies and and animals and 9 biomes to explore.
There are many buried ruins and structures to discover and these are likely the easiest source for items and artifacts to help you survive this new realm.
There are even pyramids with mummies and booby traps but also loot galore if you can manage to get back out alive.
There’s so much to discover in this new land and it adds an excellent addition to your Minecraft exploration.