How to install Autumnity (1.16.1)
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install Autumnity (1.16.1) on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
The Autmnity mod adds a new Autumn themed biome to Minecraft. You’ll notice right away whether you’ve entered either Maple Forest or Maple Forest Hills because all the trees have leaves that look like they’ve changed over for fall!
To make this new biome even more “fall feeling”, there are even piles of fallen leaves and a new animation that shows the leaves actively falling.
All of these new maple trees allows for a new wood block to use and craft a variety of maplewood blocks and items.
And there’s even a new snail mob added with this mod, which you can use their shells to make a chest piece!
If you right-click a maple tree with an axe, you have a chance of turning it into sappy maple wood.
This allows you to collect the sap with an empty glass bottle that you can then smelt into syrup!
And with you’re newly smelted syrup you can use that to make some delicious pancakes!