How to install Backpacked (1.15.2)
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install Backpacked (1.15.2) on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Backpacked is a simple inventory mod that clears up 9 slots of storage. It gives just that little bit more space that you could need and blends well in the Minecraft aesthetic. Plus it can make good use of leather if you don’t have much need for it.
The great thing about this mod is it doesn’t take up any additional slots on its own and it sits right on your back. All you need to do to access it is tap B and the GUI opens up.
And the backpack will stay with you upon death too so it can function as an extra security measure for precious and rare items.