How to install Campanion Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 (It's Camping Time)
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install Campanion Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Backpacks: A view of all 3 backpacks. Day Pack, Camping Pack, and Hiking Pack from left to right.
Leather Tanning: This is used to create the tanned leather in the backpack recipes.
Lawn Chairs: These are lawn chairs, they can be any color the user likes, such that there is a dye with that color.
Rope Ladder: Rope ladders let you go up and down heights without worrying about retrieving your ladders afterward.
Wolf Howling at the Moon: Campanion adds some atmospheric things to the game, like wolves howling
Tents: Small tent (left) Large tent (right)
Spears: Campanion adds spears of every type
Grappling Hooks: A Grappling hood being launched towards the top of a mountain from the player
Marshmallows: A Perfectly cooked Marshmallow ready for the smore
Sleeping Bags: Steve laying under the stars in his orange dyed Sleeping Bag