How to install Connectible Chains Mod 1.16.5/1.16.4 (Utility, Decorative)
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install Connectible Chains Mod 1.16.5/1.16.4 on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Connectible Chains Mod 1.16.5 / 1.16.4 implements a new mechanism to play with chains in the game. As before, strings can only be used in a linear fashion, connecting to each other easily.
Connectible Chains Mod 1.16.5/1.16.4 Download Links
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5