How to install CreativeCore 1.17.1 / 1.16.5/1.15.2 (Library for CreativeMD’s Mods)
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install CreativeCore on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
- Top 20+ Best Minecraft Island Seeds 1.17.1 | 1.16.5 – Java & Bedrock
- 10 Best Java Seeds 1.18+ , 1.17+ and 1.16+ for Minecraft
- 10 Best Bedrock Seeds 1.18+ , 1.17+ and 1.16+ for Minecraft
CreativeCore contains parts of the “Forge Development Library” still in progress, made by N247S in cooperation with CreativeMD.
- Packet system (supports splitted packets).
- Recipe system.
- Enhanced Vanilla Recipe.
- Transformer API (obfuscated name converter).
- Event system (by N247s).
- InfoStack objects (a way to uniform itemstack groups).
- Fake world.