How to install Dank Storage Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 (New Containers)
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install Dank Storage Mod on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
- Top 20+ Best Minecraft Island Seeds 1.17.1 | 1.16.5 – Java & Bedrock
- Top 10 Best Java Seeds 1.16.5 and 1.17.1 for Minecraft (September 2021)
Dank Storage Mod adds 7 new containers that double as storage, backpacks, and much more. These will be called danks from now on for the sake of brevity.
These aren’t your typical storage containers because each slot can hold much more than a normal stack and gets larger with each tier, soon to be configurable.
Dank Storage Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5/1.15.2 Download Links :
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17
For Minecraft 1.17.1