How to install FPS Reducer Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 (Reduce Unnecessary GPU and CPU Load)
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install FPS Reducer Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
This mod reduces unnecessary GPU and CPU load by reducing the frame rate automatically when you are not operating Minecraft for a certain period of time. As soon as the user performs any operation, it returns to the original frame rate.
How to use:
- By default, if there is no operation for 5 minutes the frame rate will drop to 10.
- Pressing [END] key opens the configuration GUI by default.
Chunk Animator Mod (Recommended)