How to install HerboCraft Mod 1.16.2/1.16.1 (Plants vs Zombies)
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install HerboCraft Mod 1.16.2/1.16.1 on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Growth Controller: This machine is the key part of the toolkit. It allows to genetically modify seeds of any kind into enemy killer plants.
Sterilizer: This machine allows for seeds to be fixed completely, and prevent reproduction or upgrading.
Upgrader: This machine allows modifications to the core of the seeds, and make turrets faster, better, and stronger at the cost of stability.
Reproducer: This machine is a beauty, allowing for plants to reproduce in record time! You just put two plants, and they can produce up to 9 children.
Base Turret: This turret is the base of your genetic journey! The base turret does not have any special ability, but their skills are balanced, and it could make them really powerful weapons when correctly upgraded and breaded.
Snow Turret: This turret is a little more advanced, and throws snowballs at enemies. This turret shoots a little bit slower than the base one.
Wither Turret: This turret is one of the hardest to create as you have managed to inject wither’s DNA directly into a standard seed.