How to install JAOPCA Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 (Just A Ore Processing Compatibility Attempt)
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install JAOPCA Mod on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
- Top 10 Best Java Seeds 1.16.5 and 1.17.1 for Minecraft (September 2021)
- List 5 best Minecraft shaders for low end PCs | Minecraft Shaders Download
JAOPCA Mod is a mod that aims to add ore processing compatibility to many mods and is inspired by AOBD (Another One Bites the Dust) by ganymedes01.
- Applied Energistics
- Buildcraft Ore Processing
- Ender IO
- Ex Nihilo Adscensio
- Ex Nihilo Creatio
- Ex Nihilo Omnia
- Immersive Engineering
- Sky Resources
- Tesla Powered Thingies
- Thermal Expansion
- Tinker’s Construct
Embers melting recipe now outputs extra ore
TechReborn module no longer throws exceptions
Removed Tinkers’ Construct OreDictInit compat
Removed NuclearCraft OreDictInit nugget compat