How to install Kiwi Library 1.17.1/1.16.5 (Make Modding No Longer Cumbersome)
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install Kiwi Library on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
- Top 20+ Best Minecraft Island Seeds 1.17.1 | 1.16.5 – Java & Bedrock
- 10 Best Java Seeds 1.18+ , 1.17+ and 1.16+ for Minecraft
- 10 Best Bedrock Seeds 1.18+ , 1.17+ and 1.16+ for Minecraft
Kiwi Library 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 is a Minecraft library mod that adds developer utilities. It won’t do anything with the game itself.
Features for Minecraft 1.14+:
- Annotation-based registering, support you own custom registry as well!
- Moudule system. You can choose to register items / blocks or not, according to dependencies or configuration.
- NBT Helper: you can simply access to a deep tag using path like `helper.getString(“a.b.c.d”)`.
- Re-texture-able block, and its tile entity, item and recipe.
- Dynamic recipe infrastructure. Useful recipe types.
- And more!
fix no-containers recipes