How to install Macaw's Doors Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 (Shoji, Metal, Jail, Modern, & More Doors)
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install Macaw's Doors Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Metal Doors: They come in different variations
Shoji Door – 2nd variation
Modern Doors: Looks like an egg, when it is together
Barn Doors: These are made by waifu
Barn Glass Doors: Perfect for a farm
Vanilla doors with any color: You can make vanilla doors with any wood color!
Modern Door: This is a church.