How to install Macaw’s Furniture (1.15.2)
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install Macaw’s Furniture (1.15.2) on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Macaw’s Furniture gives you a massive upgrade to your interior design ideas. It provides a large variety of tables, cabinets, dressers, and shelves to really spruce up your rooms. If you want to make an office look a bit more like an actual office then get this mod and apply a little creativity to overhaul your space!
You can make your bedroom look more habitable and cozy with dressers and side-tables too. Unfortunately with this current version you can’t store anything but the developer is working on adding storage to the furniture in a future update.
You can also make any of the designs in all the standard wood types so you can easily match your aesthetic.
Plus there are several variations of the same table or dresser to add a unique flair to each piece. You can add multiples of the same piece in a row without making them all look too repetitive.
And the way they are crafted is also a neat process. Each panel and drawer and door is individually crafted together like you would real-life furniture!