How to install X-Ray Mod 1.17.1 | 1.16.5 (Fullbright, Cave Finder, Fly)
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install X-Ray Mod 1.17 | 1.16.5 on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
- Top 10 Best Java Seeds 1.16 and 1.17 for Minecraft (May 2021)
- Top 8 Best Bedrock Seeds 1.16 and 1.17 for Minecraft (May 2021)
XRay Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 adds XRay vision to Minecraft, find minerals with ease now. Includes fullbright, cavefinder, configurable coordinate display, survival flight, flight speed, and much more.
X-Ray Mod Screenshot :
X-Ray Mod 1.17.1 | 1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17
For Minecraft 1.17.1