How to install Minecraft Forge 1.17.1 /1.16.5 (Modding API)
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install Minecraft Forge 1.17.1 /1.16.5 on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
- Top 10 Best Java Seeds 1.16 and 1.17 for Minecraft (July 2021)
- Top 14 best Minecraft shader packs 1.17.1 / 1.16 for 2021
- Top 8 Best Bedrock Seeds 1.16 and 1.17 for Minecraft (May 2021)
Minecraft Forge 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 is a mod API (application programming interface), which makes it easy to create mods and also makes sure that mods are compatible with each other.
Minecraft Forge 1.17.1 | 1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5