How to install Modpack Configuration Checker Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 (All Modpack Author Will Need This)
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install Modpack Configuration Checker Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
How to Configure: (For MC 1.11 and up)
As of newest version this mod can now be completely configured from in game. This means that is it no longer necessary to edit any of the config files manually making the mod MUCH easier to use. The configuration screen can be accessed by following these steps:
1. Click on the ‘Mods’ button on the main menu screen.
2. Select ‘Modpack Config Checker from the list of mods the left.
3. Click on the ‘Config’ button in the bottom left.
- If you are unsure of what a setting does, hovering over it will display a small description which should make things clearer.
- The author has created a migration tool which means that all of your settings will transfer to updated versions of the mod. This ensures a seamless transfer so that there will be no impact on the average user. If an old Config file is detected then the game will automatically give you the option to import your old settings. This tool has a very very high success rate.
Very thank matt_r__ for an awesome mod. You can see original post here: http://www.9minecraft.net/modpack-configuration-checker-mod/