How to install More Dogs (1.15.2)
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install More Dogs (1.15.2) on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
If you’ve ever wanted more variety in dog breeds in Minecraft then this is the mod for you. It adds 5 tame-able dogs and the developer has plans for adding even more.
Each dog will naturally spawn in a variety of biomes appropriate to the breed. For example you’ll find Huskies in colder, taiga biomes:
Golden Retrievers and German Shepherds can be found in forests:
Pugs are typically found in mushroom fields so they are a bit rare to come by.
And naturally Chihuahuas will be found in hotter, desert biomes.
They can all be tamed the same as wolves by using bones and they heal by feeding them meat. Plus this mod adds a dog treat for further authenticity.