How to install Optifabric Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 (Run Optifine On the Fabric, Shaders for 1.14+)
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install Optifabric Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
- Top 10 Best Java Seeds 1.16 and 1.17 for Minecraft (July 2021)
- Top 10 Best Minecraft 1.17.1 Mods | Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods download
- Top 10 Best Minecraft Seeds 1.17 Caves & Cliffs – All Platform
Optifabric Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 is a mod that can be used to run Optifine on Fabric Modloader. It does this by taking the official Optifine mod and making it compatible with the Fabric Modloader at runtime.
Cloth Config API
Fixes keyboard interactions crashes with ReplayMod