How to install Overloaded Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 (Server Friendly Endgame Items)
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install Overloaded Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Overloaded Mod 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 is designed to be an endgame mod that has very expensive and powerful blocks and items, but is server performance friendly.
- Compressed Blocks have moved to their own mod -> Overloaded Compressed Blocks
- Alpha: are considered highly unstable. Crash bugs will be fixed quickly but gameplay ones will be slow.
- Betas: shouldn’t break worlds and will be mostly forward compatible
- Release: any crash bugs will be fixed ASAP, Should always be forward compatible unless impossible to carry over.