How to install Plant In a Jar Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 (Perserving Plants)
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install Plant In a Jar Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
- Top 10 Best Java Seeds 1.16 and 1.17 for Minecraft (July 2021)
- Top 10 Best Minecraft 1.17.1 Mods | Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods download
- Top 10 Best Minecraft Seeds 1.17 Caves & Cliffs – All Platform
Plant In a Jar Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 will bring a completely new method not only for plant conservation but also for farming in difficult conditions.
- There are two slots, one to put the base blocks (Dirt, Sand, Grass), and another to put the plants you desired.