How to install Repurposed Structures Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 (New Structures, Biomes)
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install Repurposed Structures Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Repurposed Structures is a mod that tries to take existing vanilla features and structures and create new variants or modifications to them! Originally most of the builds and features in this mod were made for my Ultra Amplified Dimension mod.
Repurposed Structures Screenshot :
Changelog(V.2.6.5 Changes) (1.16.5 Minecraft)Dungeons: - Fixed potential crash if someone set RS's dungeon spawners to not have any nbt. (V.2.6.4 Changes) (1.16.5 Minecraft) Dungeons: - Improved the RNG for Dungeon processors. Strongholds: - Moved Eyes of Ender mixin code out of mixin to be compatible with Better Strongholds.