How to install Simple Farming (1.15.2)
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install Simple Farming (1.15.2) on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Simple Farming adds a bunch of new crops and recipes to add to Minecraft’s food options. You can plant new fruit trees like apple, mango, orange, and pear. These will make for perfect ingredients to add in the new cake and pie recipes as well as many more.
There’s even strawberry, raspberry, and blueberry bushes!
You can combine any of these new fruits with an empty jar and make jam as well.
This mod also adds a scarecrow to keep pests away from your crops. Plus it gives your farm a more traditional feel.
There’s also the ability to plant your own vineyards too! You’ll need to plant grapes 2 blocks apart and attach fences to the leaves when they sprout. This will allow the grapes to grow in the gaps you left.
And then you can take your grapes to a wine cellar and make your own wine! Just add in the grapes, or any of the ingredients on the wiki page here, to a fermenting barrel and wait.
Once the ingredients are fermented and ready, just right-click with an empty bottle for your wine! This mod allows you to also brew vodka, cider, whiskey, and beer!
And even with all that there are still so many more new recipes for soups, salads, cakes, pies, and sandwiches!