How to install Stats Keeper Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 (Save Your Stats on Death)
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install Stats Keeper Mod on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
- Top 10 Best Java Seeds 1.16.5 and 1.17.1 for Minecraft (September 2021)
- List 5 best Minecraft shaders for low end PCs | Minecraft Shaders Download
- Top 20+ Best Minecraft Island Seeds 1.17.1 | 1.16.5 – Java & Bedrock
Stats Keeper Mod aims to give users the freedom to modify how the game statistics work. Keep your hunger and saturation when dying
To enable Health System make sure to disable config option any other mod that messes with health like ToughAsNails
Items which give you health on right click [Default: toughasnails:lifeblood_crystal and cyclicmagic:heart_food]
Placing food inside this items will make it so you can’t eat that food, it automatically gets used for health
Items without defined health will give you 1 heart like you can see in the config example
// This will make bread give you 1 heart and apple 2,5 hearts on right click \\ S:"Health Items" < minecraft:bread minecraft:apple, 5 >
If any of the health options are set to 0 they will not be used Max Health can be used standalone but if you use min health you have to use reduced health with it
- Max Health [Config Range: 0 – MAX_INTEGER (2147483647)]
- Min Health [Config Range: 0 – MAX_INTEGER (2147483647)]
- Reduced Health on Death [Config Range: 0 – MAX_INTEGER (2147483647)]
Max Health: 40 (20 Hearts), Min Health: 6 (3 Hearts), Reduced Health on Death: 8 (4 Hearts)