How to install Survive Mod 1.17.1/ 1.16.5/1.15.2 (Harder Survival)
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install Survive Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
- Top 20+ Best Minecraft Island Seeds 1.17.1 | 1.16.5 – Java & Bedrock
- 10 Best Java Seeds 1.18+ , 1.17+ and 1.16+ for Minecraft
- 10 Best Bedrock Seeds 1.18+ , 1.17+ and 1.16+ for Minecraft
Survive Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 adds close to realistic survival experiences for Minecraft.
Currently, this mod adds the following:
- Thirst Mechanics – You now have a need to drink water. The amount of water you currently have in your system, your thirst, will be displayed on the screen above your hunger and if your thirst falls to zero and you don’t drink water you’ll die of dehydration. You can get water by crouching and right-clicking a source block of water or drinking a bottle of water, but if you want to avoid the thirst effect smelt the water bottle to get purified water or drink a potion
- Temperature Mechanics – Your body temperature will be influenced by how hot or how cold your current biome and the blocks around you are.
- Sleep Mechanics – You will now require sleep to function. If you spend your days without getting sleep, your body will start to shut down, and the more time you spend awake, the more the debuffs will pile up
– Made Season modifiers tweakable via datapacks