How to install Terrestria Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 (A Detailed and Vibrant Biomes Mod for Fabric)
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install Terrestria Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Volcanic Island: An image looking down into one of the volcanos on our Volcanic Island Biome
Rainbow Rainforest: A view into the Rainbow Rainforest from the Rainbow Rainforest Lake biome.
Snowy Hemlock Forest: Fox sleeping under the snowy hemlock tree’s shade
Japanese Maple Forest: An overhead view of the Japanese Maple Forest
Sakura Forest: View of the leaves floating on the water in the Sakura Forest
Caldera: An overhead view of the Caldera Lake atop our snowy peaks
Cypress Swamp: The spooky dingy undercanopy of the Cypress Swamp
Cypress Forest: Beautiful view of the Cypress Forest across a river
Dense Woodlands: View of the large oak trees’ leaves aver your head walking through the Dense Woodlands
Redwood Forest: View from underneath the giant redwood trees
Lush Redwood Forest: Fox sitting under the redwood and hemlock canopy of the Lush Redwood Forest
Hemlock Rainforest: A view of the mountainous Hemlock Rainforest from a lake