How to install Toast Control Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 (Control What Toasts Show Up)
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install Toast Control Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
This is the default configuration, showing all features.
# If advancement toasts are blocked. Enabling will block ALL advancements. [default: false] B:'Disable Advancements'=false # If recipe unlock toasts are blocked. Blocks 'you have unlocked a new recipe' toasts. [default: true] B:'Disable Recipes'=true # If system toasts are blocked. This is used only for the narrator toggle notification right now. [default: false] B:'Disable System Toasts'=false # If tutorial toasts are blocked. Blocks useless things like use WASD to move. [default: true] B:'Disable Tutorials'=true