How to install Tubes Reloaded Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 (Tubular Items Transportation)
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install Tubes Reloaded Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Crafting Recipe for Tubes
Crafting Recipe for Shunts: Shunts are an item-handling block that can accept any item and instantly shunt those items to their output side. Shunts do not count as tubes for tube-network-routing purposes. Shunts cannot shunt items into shunts.
Crafting Recipe for Loaders: Right-click the Loader with an Itemstack to load the itemstack into whatever inventory block the Loader is facing (or to eject the stack if not facing anything). The Loader cannot accept items in any other manner.
Crafting Recipe for Redstone Tubes: Redstone Tubes emit a full Redstone signal while items are inside them and emit no signal while items aren’t inside them
Crafting Recipe for Extractors: When the Extractor receives a Redstone signal, it extracts an itemstack from an inventory block on the wide end and shunts it to the narrow end.
Crafting Recipe for Filters (shapeless): Filters work similarly to shunts, except that they can be set to only accept one kind of item. The filter slot can be filled by right-clicking the filter; the four side-faces allow access to the filter slot via item-handling blocks.
Crafting Recipe for Color Tubes: Crafting a tube with stained glass instead of regular glass gets you a set of tubes of the same color. Color tubes behave like standard tubes but will not connect to tubes of other colors (except for standard tubes).