How to install Wallpapercraft Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 (Offering Hundreds of New Decorative Blocks)
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install Wallpapercraft Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Fourteen Solid Patterns: There are fourteen solid patterns, from bricks to wool.
Eight Colours: Eight colors, from vibrant to subdued.
Range of Shades: Each color has a range of shades, usually fifteen. Here’s gray.
Two Lamp and Three Glass Patterns: Lamps emit light. Glass is tinted, with both ‘noisy’ and no-noise versions.
See JEI for most of your recipe needs. If you are really desperate to get started, though, you’ll want to create one or more Crafting Presses and combine the press with the Solid White Gray base crafting block. This is just the starting block, however. Any decorative block can be combined with patterns to create a different block.
Base Crafting Block – Recipe One: Base block is further modified by Pattern, Colour, and Variant Presses.
Base Crafting Block – Recipe Two: Base block is further modified by Pattern, Colour, and Variant Presses.
JEI (for crafting recipes)