How to install Worley’s Caves (1.16.1)
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install Worley’s Caves (1.16.1) on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Worley’s Caves aims to vastly expand the cave generation in your Minecraft world. It’s a complete overhaul of the standard cave system leading to much larger, seemingly unending, caves. Gone are the days of constant digging to find a good cave or mine shaft. With this mod caves are much more fun to explore!
There are much wider expanses now that break off into several more tunnels to explore. There’s now a lot more space for mobs to creep up on you too!
And the caves even extend out into the water for massive underwater systems and canyons.
There’s also vast waterfalls, lavafalls, and all around deep holes that make cave diving that much more treacherous.
And overall this mod adds a significant amount of lava at the lowest points so be wary!