Problem : How to fix the error “ssl_error_rx_record_too_long” in FireFox
SSL error in Firefox is one of the most common problems that users can encounter when trying to connect to a website. If you want to know how to resolve the error “SSL_Error_rx_Record_too_long” in Firefox, check out this solution bellow
Solution : How to fix the error “ssl_error_rx_record_too_long” in FireFox
Follow 5 steps bellow to fix this error :
1. Use the HTTP protocol: Enter the website URL as usual, but replace https: // at the beginning with http: //.
2. Use Firefox Safe Mode: Using Firefox Safe Mode can help resolve the error “SSL_Error_rx_Record_too_long” and allow you to access the site you want.
3. Check Firefox proxy settings: If the Firefox browser proxy settings are not set correctly, you may encounter SSL errors in Firefox. To check if this is the cause of the error, simply open your browser settings and look.
When Firefox is open, select menu> Options> Network Settings. If the version of Firefox you’re using is an unnecessary proxy connection, check No Proxy, then select OK to restart Firefox and update the settings.
4. Check for anti-virus software: Sometimes antivirus software interferes with the ability to connect to websites and causes you to get the “SSL_Error_rx_Record_too_long” error. Try opening the anti-virus software and making sure all SSL related features are turned off.
If this does not solve the problem, you should try temporarily disabling your antivirus program and see if the problem is fixed. You can also try uninstalling the entire program and replacing it with another program that doesn’t interfere with your system.
5. Reset Firefox: If all else fails, try restoring your Firefox browser to its default settings.