Google+ is perhaps the biggest challenge to Facebook dominance in the world of social media. Here are some cheat codes and shortcuts to get the most out of Google Plus and to enhance your Google Plus experience.
- First Cheat Sheet
Here is a JPG image with the first cheat codes. You can save it by right clicking on the image or download it from the link given at the end of this post.
Cheat Sheet 1 instructions:
- You can make words bold by typing them as *word*
- You can make words italic by typing them as _word_
- You can post words crossed out by typing them as –word-.
- You can drag links directly to the sharebox to share photos, videos, and links.
- Circles are like following people on Twitter, people do not necessarily have to follow you back.
- Mention people in your posts by adding + or @ in front of their names
See the two below images for more instructions or download cheat sheet one from below link.
Cheat Sheet 2 Instructions
- To share a single photo from an album, drag it to the share box in the upper right corner.
- To adjust settings about email notifications, click gear icon in the upper right corner and select Google+ Settings.
- When a person is mentioned in a post, he/she is added as receiver of the message.
- If you have more than one profile image in the profile album, your profile image flips when clicked.
- Hovering over a Circles page will fade people which are not located in that particular circle.
- The maximum number of photos in an album is 1000.
- There is no limit to the maximum number of albums.
Download the second cheat or refer to the below image for more information.
Note: Go to the below links and Right Click To Save Each Sheet.